TEAM ENTRY ONLINE
- Greens fees for a foursome
- Golf cart usage
- Complementary breakfast beverage and pastries
- Chicken BBQ dinner
How to Register Your Team
Pay on-line (PayPal or Venmo) and checkout; you will receive an email from the tournament director to obtain your team members
Click on the 2022 Form print and make checks payable to: “OFD Fallen Firefighters Golf Tournament”. Mail your check to:OFD Fallen Firefighters Golf Tournament
Attn: Eric Hawkins, Chairman
87 North Ave
Owego, NY 13827
- Teams will be scheduled “first-paid, first-served” basis.
- Contact information provided will be used to contact the Team Captain for any questions or missing information.
- Maximum total number of teams: 36.
- Team Captains are responsible for their teams. Among other responsibilities, this includes finding a substitute for any team member who cannot play.
- Event will be help rain or shine.
- With the exception of a State mandated closure, refunds cannot be provided. Please consider a forfeiture as a fully deductible donation to the Owego Fire Department a 501 (c) (3) organization